La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Useless Technology  

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Why does this all happen?? When I type so long and suddenly one click erases everything. And the draft autosave is useless. It only saves the latest things you type. and when you accidentally erase everything, THAT is what it'll save.

I wrote a long entry on plans for my future. Plan A till Plan F!!! Guess it's not meant to be shared.

I wrote about the two New Years. Guess it's not meant to be published.

Technology has it's downside.

Happy New Year everyone. I am NOT gonna retype what I'd typed. I shall go do my report. And if I wish to write anything, it'll be in my 2009 ghufran diary, not here.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster