La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Apparently  

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I gave up.

I gave up wanting to submit a perfect report and getting a perfect shining 'A'.

I just hope to finish a substantial one IN TIME.

E-mail to my mentor:

Thanks for the offer to help me go through and edit my report. I promised to send it by yesterday, but I've yet to finish it even by today.

Sorry if I kept you waiting. I understand you have your thesis to complete as well.

I'll send the complete report when I finish it. If you have some time to spare, I hope you can still help me glance through it and tell me what's not good. Even if it's not in time for the submission on 2nd Feb (of which I will submit what I have), at least I hope to learn from any mistakes in this report so I won't repeat it for future reports because I know writing reports is my weakness.

Thank you once again.


But you know, what I meant by 'substantial' is the best within my limits, insyaAllah. As perfect as I can, even if it's not perfect. Perfectionists, hah.

I'd rather submit a perfect report late than a meagre one in time. But I'm ot risking my 8 credit units *gasps*.

So I shall continue trying and burn the midnight oil and pray for help (like an extended submission date, hehe, which actually would just torture my friends who prefer to get things over and done with by the way) and leave up to Him to decide what's best for me.



What's important is...



I'm loving iluvislam's designs =D

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster