La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Last stretch  

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hai not asleep yet at this time? MP report ar?

Haha, planning to... I was to engrossed watching Indonesian sinetron on youtube hehe. 2-3hrs seh.

I plan not to sleep today. Or just sleep 1hr or so maybe.

Ya Zhi motivated me, eventhough she didn't exactly do or say anything motivational in particular haha. Nevertheless, thx.

On to report! I want to finish it by this weekend. So next Monday can let my mentor see.

This is the last stretch, and I plan to stretch myself until I'm no longer stretchable, can?

After this, I'm so gonna spend days at home lying around doing nothing, haha, maybe. Or I'll be doing everything I'd always wanted to try. I'm so gonna love my post-SIP moments.

Pray for me yea?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster