La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Graduation  

Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Graduating students – please update your contact details by end Feb to receive your graduation package."

Uwahh, ade graduation package ah... While you freshies get your enrollment package, I'll be receiving my graduation package soon insyaAllah!!

Oh cool!

And 1st Feb is when application to local uni for poly students open, whee~ Pray for me yea! I do wanna go for further studies, insyaAllah.

To think again, most of my friends are already in uni now after A levels results last year. If I enter uni, they'll be in yr 2, and I'll still be a freshie huhu~

But it's ok. Poly is where I belonged anyway. JC is like a big black cloud which covers the bright star in me.

Ouhs, Najmul Islam! Star (light) of Islam!!

Wahh, suddenly the name has a whole new meaning to me!

Najmul Islam! May you shine always, chewahh

Ok, before graduation, I have to submit my reports, so yeah, back to reports -_-

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster