La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

:(  

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Waaah...

I just read the Indicative Grade Profile issued by NUS. Last year, the GPA of students accepted into Life Sciences, lowest of 90th percentile is 3.65.

Now the only hope I have is that to reason out why last year's intake was so. Dragon babies from the poly intake. Either that or the batch are just super geniuses.

Do I still stand a chance?

I shall just try.

According to the Indicative Grade Profile, the lowest GPA recorded was 3.02 Nursing. But I don't wanna be a nurse! Nurses in Sg can't wear hijab and must wear those short tight uniforms :(

The 2nd lowest is 3.26 Civil Engineering. My brother's degree. -_-

My GPA is even lesser than that ehk. Because of that one and only D+ I got for LAST.

Looks like I have to consider the other plans I have in place. Plans B to K if I'm not mistaken. Alot eh? Yea, I'll wanna be prepared this time. Unlike after O's...

Whatever it is, tawakkal la eh. Usaha dah, doa pon dah.

InsyaAllah whatever happens ade hikmahnya. He knows best. He is therefore the best planner. I believe this. Especially after what happened yesterday.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster