La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

My Little Pony  

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Alia used to call me that, haha.

Anyway, I watched Flicka on Star Movies a while earlier (just the climax and ending only). And I've got two videos to share:

My Little Girl (A dad's love huh?)

Watch this or this also nice. They're the same song.

Dream A Dream


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, while watching tv, I read some of the articles in the Sunday Times my dad was reading. There's one which says that MacDonald's and Starbucks deny that they support Israel by helping Israel economically through their earnings.

This is the reason I didn't forward the sms I received about boycotting Macdonald's and Starbucks. I didn't know for sure if they are supporting Israel so, let's put it this way: I didn't want to 'fitnah'. I'm not sure what's fitnah in English is sorry.

Now who's right and who's wrong, I can't be too sure. The sms may be the truth, may also be blank rumours. Or maybe yes Macdonalds and starbucks in Israel are helping the country economically, but not MacDonalds and starbucks in sg... At the same time, the media may just be giving false news (no I'm not implying the sg newspaper can't be trusted but who nows, there is a possibility MacDonalds and Starbucks lie, though it is unlikely...), which I surely hope it doesn't.

Reminds me of the article in TODAY (I think) stating that Israel goes out to the media world to show that they're just being defensive not offensive, as well as the article stating that Israel banned any reporters to enter Gaza to report from there (aka to report the truth). Smart eh. After plan A to get the media around the world to side them backfires, it goes to Plan B to prevent any media reporting any news except Israel media.

I'd been talking alot about Israel eh?

Anyway, the attacks have yet to end. So please, do pray for the Palestinians. Doa itu senjata mukmin. Supplication is the believers' weapon.

Muslims, I urge you to pray for them after our prayers and/or recite doa qunut nazilah in the last rakaat of each fardhu prayer or at least the Subuh prayer and/or pray solat hajat to ask for help for the Palestinians.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to ride a horse. NOT at zoo one.

Btw, who watches Suci on Sensasi? Hehe

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster