La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Overseas  

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just finished reading some of sis Hida's posts. FYI, she's in Syria currently.

Apart from her, Kak Khadijah, Kak Syazwani, Sholeha and Ustzh Sakinah are also studying overseas.

I wonder what it'd be like for me. I wonder if I'm willing to sacrifice so much for ilm like they do. I wonder if I'd ever get an opportunity like that. Bahasa arab asas pon tak pass hah Marl...

Oh well...

I dunno... I just feel too comfortable in Sg now, and I want to venture out.

In Sg, my life's more or less a routine and there's so many distractions from Him! I so want to do something solely for the love for Him... I don't think I'd done any :( sadly...

Oh well, let's berjuang apa adanya for now la yea?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster