La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Hearts Entwined  

Saturday, January 24, 2009

I love my dear sisters, ALL of you!!

I feel closer to Allah in your company, for our discussions are filled with mentions of Him, reminders of Him, tales of His mercy and tales of His wrath. When we part, I feel lost again and cannot wait for the next time we shall meet up to be reminded more of Him. We come together for Him and we part too for Him, insyaAllah, in the hope He'll bring us together again soon enough.

MasyaAllah, I feel our hearts have entwined in a single love for Him.

The feeling is plain beautiful. And that's just how I like things. Simple yet elegant/beautiful :)

Take care my dear sisters. May peace be upon you... May Allah bless you and whatever you do...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster