La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Don't Work  

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I tell you ar... ONCE you start working, that's it, you have to work your whole life.

My mum is cutting my allowance (to the same allowance I received during my internship WHILE bringing lunch from home everyday). Why? Because I once worked.

Makes sense? Maybe.

So, I tell you, I NEED A JOB.

After 10th Feb that is. Found one, but hardly can cover much of my expense. It's more of an experiential learning. Macam misi NI gitu loh: 2) To nurture and develop individuals into better Muslims through experiential learning. InsyaAllah. Haha.

If I don't get any job by mid-March, after all the camps stuff... I'm applying to TLL as lab tech.

If that's where I'm meant to be ya Allah, then don't let me find any job yet. Otherwise, if there's something better for me, do lead me to it soon.

Btw sisters! Who's free after asar to Maghrib everyday? ok maybe except Thurs as there's NI sisters' circle 6-7pm. The rest of the days? Wanna meet up at Ghufran and read 1 maqra' of the Qur'an together? Reply me soon yea? And if you can find a sister who's able to correct our tajwid etc, that's even better.

I have 2 sisters in mind who can check our reading, but I've yet to approach them.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster