La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

I found it!  

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillahi rabb al-amin!!!

I found my results! I found my results!

Yes... At 5+ am in the wee morning.

It wasn't even lost in the first place. Not misplaced. It's amongst my stacks of results, just that I didn't see it haha.

Dan bila kamu membutuhNya, tentu sekali Dia akan membantumu.

I'm so happy.

Anyone wanna go to a big empty field and run around freely? Hehe.

Next week insyaAllah I'd be dreaming of that. Instead of dreaming of evil reports eating up my mind and sanity.

I feel like singing to It's Your Genome Afterall aka It's a Small World Afterall haha

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster