La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

TV  

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Oh I learnt something new today from watching "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?" on Star World lol.

Now I know what cotton gin is (it sounded like a type of alcoholic drink lol but no it's a machine that removes seeds from cotton) and how much a hectometer represents (100!).

Yesterday morning when I browsed channels, I came across two channels showing really beautiful landscapes, the one with the blue sky touching the green grass in a vast area with mountains adorning the backdrop. And I just went, "That's His creation, how beautiful..."

See TV is not so bad hehe, if you know what to watch and what not to. For parents, I feel that it is doubly important to emphasize this plus why some shows are unsuitable for viewing.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster