La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

O_o  

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm still awake! I'm still awake!

K that's a lie, I fell asleep 1-4am. Power nap greatly needed after I had no day naps for 2 days and sleeping at 3am yesterday.

I'm almost finishing my results page. ONLY.

Going on Materials Method next.

I think I'm e-mailing my mentor thanking her for her kindness in offering to help me edit my report amidst her own thesis (she's seen how horrible I write so yeah, and as a senior of TP, she probably feels it her duty to at least help me get an A, even if it seems impossible) telling her I won't be able to let her see my report afterall before submission.

Cos I'm still far from finishing!

But at least I'm moving constantly.

Ok, with constant breaks to blog and etc.

No, I can't be a writer. I'll spend years to finish just one book, and probably would tae my whole lifetime trying to find someone to publish my book, cos it'd probably be too horrible the writing haha.

K back to work.

Oh hello panda. Eye-bags.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster