La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

CPF  

Thursday, January 08, 2009

No I'm not referring to the thingy you 'put' some money in every month, if you work certain kinds of jobs, and when you are old, you get it back...

I'm referring to a speech I heard 3-4 years ago at TMS (Temasek Sec larh). It was a valedictorian speech if I'm not mistaken. Lemme try find an excerpt of it from my old blog...

Found it. It's the 2nd last post in my old blog dated somewhere in July 2005. But I didn't write much about it.

It was an advice by Wilson, one of those smart seniors uh... He mentioned about CPF.
C-Consistence
P-Perseverance
F-Focus
CPF to do well in school and in life. An advice I'd been holding to for a very long time... It is a formula to success, no matter what izzit you wanna succeed in.

Right this minute though, I shall change it abit hehe. I'm doing CPF now.
C-Coping
P-Persevering
F-Focusing
Ok, not much of focusing here eh, since I'm blogging instead of doing work opps~

Hadn't been having my usual appetite these 2 days. Very very worried about my report. I think of it while doing everything - while eating, while drinking, while sleeping, while working, while travelling etc etc. My mentor sat down with me this afternoon to talk to me about the meagre draft I sent her. Somehow her guidance helpes ease abit of the tightness in my stomach since I read her e-mail reply. I'm eating better too, yet not well enough still. I won't have any peace till this ordeal is finally over. My mentor said that I'd have to work on the report EVERYDAY, and I've yet to do anything today... :( If she knows about my progress (or rather my non-progression) in SIP report, MP workbook and poster, she'll be even more disappointed in me, which makes me more disappointed in myself...

My family's not feeling well. Dad coughing probably cos of smoking, "hah tu lah degil kan. kan sekarang sape susah??". Brother's voice like rocker probably cos of smoke too and not sleeping at night playing online game gaia. Eldest bro, cough too plus wounds on his leg, looks like he got eaten by rats, no kidding, eww~ Mother coughing too either from the smoke from the men in the family, or from 'eating' ice-milo hmph haha. Me alhamdulillah okok. The wounds from TWO accidents at NUS are ok, sting abit if I press too hard probably. Rather stressed, which contributes to headaches and constipation etc geez...

Anyway, something to share! Sorry it's in Malay...
"Perangilah orang-orang musyrik dengan harta, diri, dan lidah kalian." (riwayat Ahmad, Abu Daud dan Nasa'i, sanad sahih) Lidah... Hmm, you thinking what I'm thinking? ;)

Ok that's all for today... Been listening to the complete qur'an recitation by shaikh mishary rashid on imeem. How I wish I understand the beautiful language of His words...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster