La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Nyawa2 ikan  

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Nyawa2 ikan directly means fish lives, but I don't mean that way lar.

Nyawa2 ikan is a Malay proverb that can mean something like 'struggling' ah.

And that's exactly how I'm feeling.

3 days left *gasp!*

K, confirm ah I'm not going Gombak...

It's k, insyaAllah ada hikmah (there's a reason behind this). InsyaAllah too, there'll be a next time.

Two more weeks to freedom!!!

In the meantime, I'm head over heels feeling like a fish thrown on shore.

There's two kinds of stress. I experienced one of them last week... It's the kind of stress where you have no appetite to eat at all and have stomachache 24/7 from worry.

This week, I'm experiencing the other type. The one where you wanna eat and eat and eat, and whenever you stop munching, you think it's time to sleep. ZzZzZzzz...

I have yet to finish my MP report! And I haven't started my SIP report!

And because I'm not munching right now, I feel very sleepy. And because I feel very sleepy, I'm too lazy to reach for my cookies. -_-

I can't wait! I can't wait!

I shall soon start what I'd been wanting to for a long time... Practical lessons for car and arabic class. InsyaAllah... After SIP.

Ad, Seoul Garden on 10th Feb amacam?

I wanna try new things soon, insyaAllah. Wowhee~!

And I've got loads of interesting books to read!

And insyaAllah finally I shall start some of my personal projects that I'd been planning. There's quite alot actually. I'd probably be busier after SIP! Lol.

For now, it shall be gloom and doom... But I'll pull out of this, right? InsyaAllah I'll pass this just fine.

Been contemplating... NUS, NTU, NIE? InsyaAllah any of them is fine. I'm hungry to learn new stuff on Science. I actually feel compelled to try new things like linguistics or physics you know. But I shall not risk it la eh.

Hmms...

I'm like addicted to Suci. Padahal I don't approve what I watch. Ape nih peluk2?? Ape ni pegang2?? ape nih cinta pergi cinta balik?? Haiz... But sweet uh cerita dier. So what if you're not rich and beautiful, your heart is what matters. Awww...

Been having interesting and fruitful discussions with Hui Yi on train ride home (of course there's news of how others are doing in SIP etc in between haha). And to think, 20 weeks ago I thought I wouldn't get along with her. Turns out she's a great friend to have, and a good company on long journey home. Oh, the journey doesn't feel so long anymore. I'm getting used to it.

My mum is asking me to find a job for after SIP. Any vacancies anyone?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster