La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Hope  

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm seeing hope, and that is exactly what I need.

Hope for what? To have time to finish my reports and logbooks and what not.

I'm waiting reply from my mentor. She's a really helpful and understanding mentor. But I always cringe upon hearing her footsteps (her heels are very audible, and I've learned to identify footsteps sound in the lab to know who's approaching, cool or what?) or whenever I'm supposed to face her. Reason being... She has such a confident and formal aura around her while I always feel insecure and lost yet playful in the lab hehe.

I see hope to of going Gombak, but I dunno, I dunno...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster