La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

The Likes of Stress (ok no)  

Monday, January 26, 2009

I like the way things are now. My room is more or less cleaner though it seems that there's so many MP/SIP stuffs! At least I'm finally using the study table haha. Last Fri I used to write my logbook and today I decided to move my lappy on the study table.

Random: My dad stopped smoking! Alhamdulillah!

On a darker note (darker kepe haha), I hadn't progressed much at all for my report. And I'm stressed at not doing it. No motivation at all! Why?! I dunno!

Can someone accompany out tmr to do my report? I don't want to go alone 'cause I don't wanna bring my lappy into the toilet when it's time to take wudhu'. Teman pls... You can do whatever you want, study, read book, play game, sleep, talk on phone, doodle, take photos, make video, whatever it's your wish.

Oh, where is there an internet connection and a plug for me to plug in my lappy?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster