La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Work  

Thursday, February 04, 2010

I have found the best place for me to study, or do work! On the floor on my sejadah almost directly under the fan facing the window!

The bed doesn't work anymore haha. I did this last Friday and finished two tutorials.

And now I'm progressing with my minutes, like finally! :P

I told myself to start listening to more songs without music, only with voice, and that's how I found Labbayk. But I got bored of the same few songs over and over again. I miss my nasyids, with the music, yet I've yet to listen to them again. But Maher Zain's songs are too meaningful, the song InsyaAllah almost made me cry... Love the lyrics...

My foodstock is almost depleted. Need to restock soon... *hungry*

I think I lose weight staying in hall (only 2 meals per day, one heavy one slightly lighter with 'healthy' biscuits for snacks instead of junk food and ice-cream, and I drink more plain water than sweetened drinks, though I'm still not drinking enough) but then.... once I go back home on the weekends, I tend to have 3 meals per day, all RICE okeh... I gain back whatever I lost during the week haha.

I wanna go to class A!!

I gave silat a miss today. It was raining, my silat shirt not dry, and I'm still aching everywhere...

Back to work!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster