La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

What a start  

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I am still awake. Padahal I only had about 2hrs of sleep last night hehe. But I took short naps today larh.

I keep doing my household chores that I don't have time to do my schoolwork, hish. But at least my environment now is neat and condusive. InsyaAllah I shall be able to work on my statement of topic and lab reports in peace after this...

I am motivated to study! Just that the inertia to hold the notes and start reading is really great.

I went to school in baju kurung just now. Haha, trying out something new... But I don't think I'd be wearing a baju kurung to school again soon. Cos, firstly paiseh ah receive the comments, and secondly cos I feel I can't handle it well, I almost got it all wet in the toilet while taking wudhu'! Not used to it I guess. Later later la eh baru seasonkan diri. My mum ask me to wear baju kurung when I start teaching in schools, to give the "I demand discipline from you" look that students would respect. But then, if I were to be so serembah serembih with it, alahai let's just stick to the casual la yar.

Harizah & Mahmudah are keeping their word to keep the suspense to the day. They gave me gift no. 1 today and insisted that I shouldn't open it yet. And according to them, I'll be receiving another one tomorrow (actually today, look at the time! 2.49am!), and the last one on wed then I can open all. Haha. But well, two can play the same game ;)

I had a bad start to the week, I guess. I limped to school, cos my achilles tendonitis returned this morning... My left ankle tendon is red now... But I'd eaten the painkiller pills and applied the gel. Hopefully it gets better tmr. I'm so tempted to go take mc, but aiyar it is so troublesome to find a clinic in the first place.

I shall have to skip silat again tmr cos of my tendon, and so I guess I can use the time for my schoolwork. Devote to it! Ade hikmah eh segala yang berlaku...

Aite, 8.30am class tmr!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster