La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

TV  

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Finally I get to blog again. It has been such a busy busy week. The week I turned 21 and I'm so busy like a bee... I think there were 2 days that I only had like 2hrs of sleep. ICT essay due on Mon, 2 chem reports & ALS statement of topic due of Fri... And I had disappointed myself very badly that I feel soooooo guilty over the weekends. I procrastinated alot and suffered badly on Thursday night. None of the assignments due were done with satisfaction. I even sipped questions for chem report and my safe assignment was like 46% (stupid references)

But then again, I truly enjoyed my 21st week. The suspense, the surprise, the smilessssssssss :)

My mum got me a pretty pink dress with pink brooch, and my friends commented that it is nice :))) My aunt got me a small sling bag with dragonfly motifs which I really really like. And my family gave me some cash to go get what I want. The plan was to go Malaysia and shop. But firstly, I seriously have no time. (What? What recess week? What break? Got break meh? No lah got no break....) And secondly, my passport has expired. But the idea is so tempting! I can get lotsa stuffs shopping with RM200 in Malaysia!!! I should really go and make my passport. Maybe I should do that tmr...

This week shall be jam packed with FOC stuff, and abit of family and.... to be continued...

I just finished watching tv. It's been some time since I really sat down to watch tv. And today I watched Cinta Ixora (just because my friend is acting in it, as Martina) and this Korean drama, I think Queen Seon Deok (cos I love their elaborate dressings, and the palace stories are always interesting) and the last 1/2hr or so of The Reader (which left me feeling.... sad, or something unidentifiable uh).

Really, it's weird to see your friend on tv. Not the first time. Abg Anuar was on tv before, but.. it's just not the same seing Nabilah on tv. And I think she can really act!

Ever since Huan Zhu Gege, which I still didn't get to watch the first season because it was no longer shown on tv with subtitles sadly, I like watching Chinese dramas based on palace life. And eventhough the Queen Seon Deok is Korean, it was dubbed in Chinese just now hehe. I learn my Chinese through watching tv la seh, and abit from my brother larh.

And I've got this thing for stories from history... The Reader involved the Austwritch camp (I dunno how to spell it) and yeah, I guess that's the reason how I got hooked on the story...

Ok, I wanna watch Huan Zhu Gege on youtube now, hehe. Chem report and study for genetics later can!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster