La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Sleeping Beauty  

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I dunno why am I so super duper tired. I think I'd just returned all the sleep I missed for the past two weeks. I feel like I had just come back from a 9 days camp which lacks sleep. It's like worst than the time I went for Pesantren followed by Teenz Camp.

I slept so much that my head hurts, and my ankle too (I'm certain I did not dream of playing soccer like the doctor suggested many years back haha).

I planned to watch movie with my brother seh tonight... But looking at the pile of things still not done, haiz... I think I have to disappoint him AGAIN. :(

I should start on something right now!

Kk last, Kak Faiezah's wedding was splendid! Love the pelamin (both at Ghufran & majlis) and her gown was so niceeeee. There were so many fatayaats that when we took a pic with the pengantin, rasa macam nak roboh. Imagine if we put the kompang boys together with kendarat on the pelamin, woah. Sume orang kita hehe.

Sayang Ust Ahmad's wedding I had to go off early so like didn't get to take pic with everyone...

Who's next? I think it'd be our UK guy haha.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster