La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Wagawaga  

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wagawagawagawagawaga

Ok it's 4.46am in the morning and I'm bored. I have churned out a few statement of topics, and I have actually identified oone I'm particularly interested to explore, but I just can't seem to move on. I keep feeling that there's something better that perhaps I could try exploring. I want my A! I got a B+ for the previous test. If I can do an exceptionally good job with this research that would really interest my lecturer, then I may get that A! So yeah...

But right now I feel like disturbing somebody haha. Macam takde kerja.

I should take a short nap before Mir decides to wake up, and I thought I wanna wake up too and try to qiyam (for the first time at hall!) but I dunno, I'm afraid I may sleep and even miss Subuh aiyoh.

4.50am....

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster