La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

The Day  

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I feel very miserable because...
1) I have just disappointed my brother AGAIN
2) I have 4 submissions next week and I can't seem to start/continue on any
3) my room is so very the messy (and since I can't seem to start on my schoolwork, I'm trying to do something about this)
4) I think I let my FOC prog team down
5) I feel that I'm very bad at managing my time
6) I'm scared if I have to tanding for friendlies this Thursday
7) I just received my passbook updates and I'd been spending more than I get for the past few months
8) I hadn't manage to be consistent with my daily routines this week
and some more that I do not wish to share...

At least I made one person happy today :) Nadiah, Hamizah & I shared to pay for this white shirt that Zakiah likes as a birthday present from us, and she was very happy.

And I hope that when my room is more or less cleared, I'd feel better. Maybe I should clear my table and transfer my laptop onto my table after that...

I bought a top for myself, which I shall wear on my special day. I don't know why I bother... I tried to forget the date, but all the more I remember it. I didn't even want to mark the date in my calendar, but thanks to Mahmudah, the date is marked now. Colourful. I have removed the date from my facebook anyway. Purposely. :) I should fast on the day, and follow sunnah. But I'm not sure if I would have the will to do so...

I have a really long week next week beginning right from tomorrow. It is making me miserable on this Sunday night... I'd probably have Monday blues tomorrow morning.

It is so very hard to guard the heart. Why is it so hard to do what Allah asks us to? Takes alot of discipline and willpower, and control.

But I'm trying to look on the bright side of things. I'm trying, I'm trying!

Ya Allah, please let next week a better week than this week.

I need to study! Discipline! Istiqamah!

I wanna play kite. I wanna hug a big big bear. I wanna complete ALL my work. I wanna study. Right now, I wanna continue cleaning my room.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster