La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Bluessss  

Thursday, February 11, 2010

*faints* I'm so super duper tired...

Monday, had FOC prog meet during break afterwhich went to Chem lab to collect results. After school, I forgot I had dinner date with the sahur comm, so rushed down to Hall 11 after Maghrib and had abs training during dinner. Kekek gila! We finished earlier than the previous time, cos everyone had to rush off. Myself, I was rushing back to do ALS. I ended up falling asleep on the floor halfway through reading the website given.

Tuesday, ALS at 8.30am. Managed to finish my work afterall. And we had a 400-word essay test. I hope I did fine... We ended 1hr earlier, GOOD. But we Bio students had to meet up with the Sub-dean to choose our AS1. I kinda have chosen Bio. Logically thinking arh, I'm trying to commit suicide if I choose Chem, logically. But they gave one day to make the decision, and I thought there wasn't any harm in asking some.. guidance. Ended school at 3.30pm. Prayed and stuff, and did lab report, then rush off to silat. After silat, I chatted with Mir, cos we're like too... I dunno. Just needed to talk I guess. That night I found myself crawling up onto the bed and without realising I fell asleep.

Wednesday, there was supposed to be GESL presentation at 10.30am, err... I kinda woke up at 10.25am heheh. So yeah, I skipped it, and so did 80% of my class anyway... I had duty to tend our GESL booth. Supposedly it's just an hour, but I just sat there for 2 hrs, doing a bit of my lab report. Oh, and the director and gang came by our booth and I had the honour of explaining our GESL project to them! They were impressed with our project! *beams* After duty, went to get my lab results signed, then while Harizah submitted my form for me (I took Bio as my AS1) I went to print some stuff with Mahmudah. After school, print some more stuff, then rush to buy dinner, then rush to FOC general meeting. After meeting, while the rest have dinner, I did my lab report (waiting for Mir...) We walked back to hall after that and I did my lab report in the room till around 3am yesterday and still didn't finish.

Today, is the most boring. Had 3hr lecture at 8.30am. Tried to do the lab report but it was impossible to multitask! So I just paid attention to the lec. Did my lab report after lec, with a short brunch in between, all the way till 7+pm. Woah... And my references were superbly badly done. But library was closing at 8pm, so no choice...

Currently am waiting for my dad to fetch me. Don't feel like sleeping in hall alone. Besides I need to bring home my camp bag and start packing for Fityan Orientation Camp (I'm a faci! I'm a faci! I'm a faci! -_-) and I'll be meeting Husni to buy shawls at Arab Street tmr morn anyway. We were supposed to go out today, but... haiz, a broken promise... I was super excited to get myself new shawls.

I'm like stoning as I type this. I don't even know why am I typing this. I should be starting on my other two lab reports.

So easily distracted...

I experienced sleep paralysis last Sunday at home and once again on Tuesday when I took a nap during lec break (of which I dreamt I was scubadiving lol!) I must be very very tired to be experiencing them again. I don't like it.

Oh, and I had very bad PMS this time around. The worst I think. I think all the stress around me is making it worst. I snapped during prog meet on Monday (but it was just snapping my fingers in front of them to get their attention uh) and I snapped at Amirah during lunch on Tuesday, cos she was asking why don't I eat vegetables, and I just got so irritated that when she asked us to try her plasticy (her words, not mine)vegetarian meet, I gave a very sarcastic remark. And thrice I ate vegetarian food this week, cos I'm in a rush, and I dunno, I just feel like punishing myself. But the vegetarian pineapple rice with mock char siew meat and hashbrown are nice ar actually. And cheap too! And the queue is short too! Haha

But yalarh, cramps were bad.... Started 3-4 days before time seh. There were times I just feel like curling up. The worst sehh...

Ok, 9.06pm. My dad gonna reach in about 20mins time. I'm starving actually. And sleepy.

2 more LAB REPORTS!!!

Celebrating Mai's 20th tmr after Chem...

I try to forget I'm turning 21, but I can't. I'm amazed at how people can forget it's their birthday... Seriously.

Eww, I smell vomit. My stomach is close to empty, don't make me vomit too seh...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster