La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Random stuff  

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Marliyana terasa emo la niari... Tak tau kenapa, mungkin sebab semalam attend Monthly Dose of Islam and so I'm being extra reflective today kott. Entah eh. Been 'beating' myself up for the littlest wrongs.

I didn't do much today, again, but I managed to print some stuff, transfer my money and buy food to reastock at my hall...

Macam layan nafsu seh tadi kat NTUC. Rasa serba salah gitu spend >$30 on biscuits, sweets and chocolates... But I rather need them larh... Tulah my breakfast, and sometimes my dinner too...

Listening to "I believe I can fly". Random seh. Lagu classic. Motivational pon ade jugak.

Initially I wanted to devote an entry on death, the topic of yeserday's MDI. But... cam... tak jadi gitu... tengok kott nanti camne.

I attempted to watch episode 3 of the mentalist while having dinner, but the sound system and buffering really got on my nerves that I decided to just close it.

Watching mentalist (walaupun setakat 2 episode yg sungguh pathetic compared to others) makes me more critical of people's body language. Interesting! Can know who is having the upperhand of a discussion, can see how confident someone is etc. Haha.

Oh, tadi ada babi hutan! Satu family! 2 anak agaknya. First time nampak babi hutan. Ingatkan binatang ni kecik tapi size dia betul macam babi eh? Jakon sekejap tadi, tapi tak dapat amek gambar sebab terlalu jauh...

I just called home to inform that I'll be back late tmr night. My dad has been complaining to my mum that I hadn't been calling home right, so when he picked up the phone just now, I attempted to tell the babi hutan story ah, and I feel that I sound childish and ridiculous -_-'

Still suffering from post camp syndrome. Miss the Radiate Camp...

K, back to work

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster