La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Fever  

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Wah, I reached my room a few minutes ago to hear my neighbour shouting (I think at her roomie). It was in Mandarin so I don't understand larh haha.

Once again Mir is not here. Home alone haha.

Turned out I had fever this afternoon, and as predicted, now it's better already, though I really shouldn't push my luck and go get some early rest today. At least 1 person said I looked very tired today, and one even gave a passing remark, "get well soon!" and when I stared as her wondering how did she know, she shrugged and said she was assuming. Okayyyy, I must look very sick then. But ya larh, I fell asleep twice as soon as I rested my head on my arms today. But hey, I didn't fall asleep in lab & lecture!

We had to identify the different mitosis & meoisis stages in onion root cells, broad bean cells and grasshopper testes cells. I was straightaway reminded of Twilight (not that my partner looks like Edward or anything haha, my group mates were Amirah, Yasmin & Sebastian) and how they could recognise the stages immediately upon looking into the microscope. Firstly, under the microscope, you have to move here move there before you can find a set of properly squashed cells, then you have to look for those which are dividing, of which there are more than 1 cells at different stages!!!

I was also reminded of my SIP/MP and my fly ovaries! I sooooooo miss lab work!

Anyway, we had the first lecture with Dr Yan for this sem just now! Whee! Btw, his hair is like white already larh, but his style of teaching is good. :D We missed him... I could understand his lecture 100% today, and we were learning something rather new (with application from last Sem & from Dr Lee's lectures)!

Urgh, I hate to put my MSN status on online, cos the notifications are so irritating.

Alright, gotta finish my tutorial. And I hadn't been a good casper! Hehe, casper is the name given to the so called 'admin' person for a week or two...

Mahmudah & Harizah were so surprised to feel my forehead so warm. Haha they said that when I told them I was feeling cold earlier on, they thought it's just me being me (hmm do I feel cold that easily? I thought I've got lotsa fat insulators in me haha)...

Oh, and I bought a bag for $13. Needed some retail therapy! They were selling abayas in school! But there were none that I fancied. Actually there was one, but someone bought it already. I saw it as the person was making the purchase, awww, it's k, I doubt it was my size anyway... The stall sold shawls as well, but I was so paiseh to look at them. Besides Amirah said Chinatown has shawls 4 for $10! I wanna go see! Though I have no idea where is it exactly, how to get there, when can I find the time to go, who would be so kind as to accompany me there and what does the shawl really look like :( We'll see. For now, I shall be happy with my new bag :)

My hp inbox is superbly full. I want a new phone, though I'm rather certain I can't find one that is nice yet have what I like about my current phone.

There's so many small red ants on my bed!!!!!

Okok gtg gtg!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster