La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Buzzzzzzzzy  

Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's 2am in the morn! And I haven't done much! I've bathed, cleaned my room and washed my clothes (haven't hang out to dry though)... But I haven't started on my schoolwork! I wanted to finish my Chem report! And my FOC prog minutes... :(

I took almost an hour just reading my emails, woAH!

I'm giving silat a miss tmr. My roomie is quitting silat (padahal I was the one, who from the start has been contemplating over and over again whether to quit silat or not haha, and right now she is so tempting me to quit as well... My purpose of joining was partly to try something new, which I did, and I never planned to stay long anyway, I would definitely quit when I end NIE, longest would be 8 years down the road uh...) tmr.

It's 7 days away... Getting closer to death *gasp*

I have FOC prog minutes due tmr night, I have a short meet with Head of Publicity on Friday afternoon, I have a Chem lab report due on Friday, I have meeting on Friday night, I have 3 things going on this Sat (Kak Faiezah's wedding, madrasah friends' outing, FOC gathering to make kuih layang2 all at about the same timing), I have madrasah on Sunday, I have ICT essay/lesson-plan due on Monday, I have FOC prog meet on Monday afternoon, I have ALS Statement of topic due on Tuesday, I have FOC general meeting on Wednesday night, I have NTU-MI silat friendlies next Thursday, I have another Chem lab report due next Friday *stones*

And right now I am super sleepy... I hope tmr will be a better day, a more fruitful day... I end class at 11.30am, I have 12hrs to do work?

We'll see...

Btw I attended NTUMS's Monthly Dose of Islam just now. The speaker was Ustaz Asmadi Ahmad, principal of the Young Khulafa' Institute, who happened to be the ex-president of NTUMS back in 1992.... He's a good speaker, and I feel that he presented very well on the topic given, "Death as Hikmah"... Great reminders :))) I need them...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster