La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Limit  

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

I am using the comp at school library, slouching with my head resting on the back of the chair as I type this. Jatuhan yesterday was horrible! Not only could I not execute them properly, I woke up this morning with a very badly aching back and shoulders. And just as I thought I could sleep in to shut the pain away, I had to attend meeting with NIE Foundations Programmes Office (FPO) at 10.30am, awwww....

Meeting the FPO to settle dates and venues for FOC make Fityan camps seem relatively so easy to conduct now haha. After meeting FPO, need to meet NTU Student Affairs Office (SAO) next. *groans*

Then need to come back as a team and finalise which date to take, and what are the implications: clash with another camp or too close to Ramadhan, or in Ramadhan itself, or YOG, or school practicum, woOoOaAaH...

K, I'm just shagged larh, to the point of burning out. I'd been resisting, keep going on and on and push to the very limits... Been stretchingggggggg those limits.

But then again, it's mind over matter. What is the limit? Isn't the limit just a line which YOU yourself draw? There really isn't a limit until you put one yourself.

I may just take a break for one whole day and shut down, hoping that when I restart, all the unsaved data will be recovered. If they don't, then no choice but to start all over again lorh.

The symptoms are here already: not bothering to reply smses, lazying around in the room and end up sleeping instead of doing work, falling back to sleep before 8am and waking up late, eating everything I set my eyes on and feeling like vomiting back everything after that.

Urgh, 8.30am class tmr. Haven't finish tutorial ehk. I had to force myself to do half of it while waiting for silat yesterday, and this morning, I had to force myself to do my laundry, afterwhich the clothes are all in a pail in my room waiting for me to get home to hang them out, cos I woke up late just now.

Having a fever and flu right now. It'll probably be better by Maghrib... And since I have 8.30am class tmr, I'd probably get the fever and flu back, and since class ends early, I might feel better, unless GESL is such a chore. I'm considering whether to go silat tmr or not. We may be having friendlies with MI end of this month, and with NUS probably Mar/Apr. And since I'm not in seni, I'm 1 out of the 6 girls who're purely in tanding, high chance I'd need to tanding in the friendlies.

It's getting extremely cold in here, making the fever and flu worst, so I'd better get out now, and hope to get some work done. Finish that tutorial! Then I'll leave the computer work tmr. Brrrr...

Looking forward to Saturday with Fityan. Still can't decide whether to go IRCC Interfaith talk or not. It be a good time to find a corner for a nap... But they still need 6 more people... Dunno larh!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster