La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Camaraderie!  

Monday, February 15, 2010

That was my group name for the Fityan Orientation Radiate! over the weekends.

Great people. Great games. Great learning points.

Anisah was my partner in facilitating our group. And my group was made up of Aryani, Hidayah, Nazilah, Atiqah & Amalina. Amalina was the one who came up with the group name. It was hard to pronounce, yet the meaning really described the group well: a spirit of familiarity and trust existing between friends. Some synonyms to the word are: comradeship, fellowship, brotherhood, companionship, togetherness, esprit de corps, good-fellowship, companionability...

To my group, thank you for being very enthusiastic people, for never giving up, for giving your best in everything that you do, and simply for being yourself :) I really hope you guys had fun, and I would really like to apologise for any of my shortcomings.

C for what? CAMARADERIE!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster