La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

More reminders :)  

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Narrated Abu Huraira r.a.: The Prophet said, "Allah says, I am just as My slaves think I am (I am able to dofor him what hhe thinks I can do for him). And I am with him if he remembers me. If he remembers me in himself, I too, remember him in Myself. If he remembers me in a group of people, I remember him in a group that is better than them. And if he comse nearer to Me, I go one cubit nearer to him. If he comes one cubit nearer to Me, I go a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him. And if he comes to me walking, I go to him running." [Sahih Bukhari]

-Faatimah, NI daily reminder, 22 Feb 2010, 10.55am
comment: my fav hadith!

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "On every Friday the angels take their stand at every gate of the mosques to write the names of the people chronologically, and when the imam sits (on the pulpit) they fold up their scrolls and get ready to listen to the sermon." [Sahih Bukhari, book #54, hadith #4331]

-Wawan, NI daily reminders, 19 Feb 2010, 8.37am

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster