La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Cold cold sleepy sleepy  

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I don't know why I really can't stand the cold of late. This is the second time I'm using the computer at the comp lab to do my work today and again, I'm freezing. Wish I'd brought my laptop, then I can sit anywhere cool and shady yet warm enough aka the musollah hehe. I took a nap at the benches outside the musollah and I woke up sweating, it was sweltering hot! Yet right now i can feel the chill right up to my bones in the comp lab. I've already put on my new shawl, but it's still super cold... which is making me sleepy... Should I make my way home now? I'd reach home by 7.30pm insyaAllah... Sounds good huh? I'm not being that productive here anyway since the cold is really freezing my brain...

I suddenly feel sad today. Perhaps because I smiled too much yesterday, so today needs to balance yesterday? Haha, what crap.... There is no such thing as smiling too much...

It would help to have a netbook huh, but haiz... Ex laaaa... And the small screen wuold probably get on my nerves..

Ok, seriously IT'S SO COLD and I should go home.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster