La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Hmmm  

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hey gals, I wanna thank you two sweetie pies so so much for the presents. It's really perfect, love everything about it! Haha, and marli, I still tak paham what is membazir? Wah so cheem. lol! Thanks alot2! Really appreciate it cos I never really had tudung friends before. Xoxo!

Yea, there are Malays out there who don't speak Malay, or hang around much with Malays.

I think there is still this stigma out there about minah tudungs, sadly :(

Anyway, since I entered NIE, I have people calling me all kinds of short names. I asked them to call me Liyana, and that's what Harizah & Mahmudah still stick with. But the Bio peeps call me Marli. Some of the FOC peeps call me Liyana, some call me Marli haha... I will answer to either larh...

Haha Marli -> Marley -> Barley

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster