La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Sign?  

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It is funny how you hear a new word and suddenly you keep hearing it again and again...

I'm currently at Mac Raffles Place... Just had meeting at BK before this about Muslim (trainee) teachers.

Hmmm... sustainer... huge responsibility... leadership renewal process... a need...

I dunno. Is it a sign?

Haiz... What do you do when you see a need in something? You do something about it right? I feel guilty that I am... having this mindset which says, "It's ok, I don't have to get involved, there are others who can take care of it..."

That's a very wrong mindset....

Anyway, how did I end up here? Long story...

I was supposed to go to campus to study Bio with Amirah & Harizah, but I found it too far and asked them if we could have it central. It happened that I received a message about this meeting at central, and so I kinda used it as a back-up why I'd like to have it in central instead of campus. Turns out Amirah slept late and don't wanna go central, she wanna study on her own, and then Harizah also replied that the test has been postponed to March and so she said we study on our own firsat and then we discuss later on... So oklah, study date cancelled.

It then happened that Mai and the bio gang thought of going kite-flying at Marina Barrage. I was reluctant cos I haven't finish my report, but I really wanna go kite-flying!! So I told myself ok, I'll go late and then I'll go off early to join in the meeting at Raffles, Marina is just one stop away anyway...

While I was otw to mrt, I found out that the Bio peeps cancelled the kite-flying outing, and so I went to the library to do abit of report before going to Raffles...

So the summary is that, all other plans got cancelled EXCEPT for this meeting. Is it a sign?

Haha, I dunno larh... We'll see how things go...

I haven't accepted the sustainer role.... :) I'm not ready to reshuffle my priorities...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster