La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

ZOMG!!!  

Sunday, March 02, 2008

I'm feeling ZOMG and !!! Entahlah, this week seemed to have zoomed past that I'd been left looking so blur like soting. (How did they associate blurness with sotong anyway??)

Finally after sooooooo long, I went to netball training and I was horrible! stamina takde, can't catch the ball properly, can't throw properly, can't attack, can't defend... Sry babes...

At night, there was movie screening of 'The Message' at Ghufran afterwhich I hung out with Jun and Fathi at Mac. These 2 arh... Haha, well...

Not much fun today. But I need time to consolidate stuff and get things in order.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster