La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Hikmah  

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Something I'd like to quote from Ad:

it's difficult to please, but still,
nothing is impossible,
it's all about planning and doing it our best

It's true. It's definitely difficult. everyone has different opinions. Everyone insists that they're right (including yourself normally). Everyone wants it their way. Sometimes, it's someone you had felt comfortable with, but when you're put to work together, everything just goes wrong...

I'm so stressed ok! I dunno what to do! I'm a puppet whose strings are being pulled on all sides by so many different individuals! I'm like so upset lar... Even seeing the pics of the b'dae surprises Ad had for me makes me wanna cry...

Everything I do lately is wrong and it's gonna take time redoing eveything larh and time's running out!!! One due this Sunday, the other due this coming Monday, another this coming Tuesday and another 3 on next Sunday! I'm dead meat...

Along the way home earlier, as I think about my dilemma, the song 'Hikmah' came to mind and it lifted my spirits for awhile, but after switching on my comp and realising I'm just too lazy to do anything, it just made me feel down again... InsyaAllah semua ada hikmahnya... I need to stay strong and fight everything head-on! I can't afford to lose out this battle now. It's my responsibility entasked to me.

I keep feeling hungry. I'm feeling that I'm not getting what I WANT. Instead I'm doing what I need to do... Nooooo, this is wrong!!! I chose this path and I should overcome all obstacles in the way. Endurance, resilience, faith, I need you!!!

Anyway, results coming out via sms tmr. Ok, that's it, I'm really dead meat. Roasted I think... Have you ever seen a roasted meat studying for exam? Now you will. Gotta go study Musthalah Hadith. It's my last hope of accomplishing something in such an unaccomplished rainy gloomy moody emoish day/night/morning/WHATEVER!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster