La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Sensitive Spot  

Friday, March 21, 2008

Jentik sikit je and I'd have tears in my eyes and before long, my tears would be mencurah-curah. Buruk seh.

Night cycling was wonderful. It'd have been perfect if I just had a cushion as a seat, ouch ouch.

The stars in the sky was just beautiful, subhanallah... the nightsky filled with all those constellations was just too magnificent. And the sunrise... How the stars somehow disappeared and the sky grows lighter and lighter and there were hues of purple and pink and orange and blue... Wonderful. Simply wonderful...

Suddenly ngah tengok sunrise dapat pulak ilham nak tulis sajak/pantun whatever you call it. To me, it sounds like neither. It's just luahan hati...

As the sun slowly shines through
and rays push the dark clouds away
The waves lap against the shore
and the ships cover the horizon

The only words that comes to mind
were;
"Subhanallah,
Walhamdulillah,
Walailahailallah,
Wallahu akbar!"

The sight was overwhelming
that I can't help
but fill my eyes with tears.

And as I turn to reflect
I ask,
"What have I done to deserve such a gift?"
And tears flowed over the brim
as I realise
I've done nothing much
and I've been bad
and I'm still bad

I have a purpose here
We all do
I have not fulfilled mine yet
What if I were to be called back?
To rest
for many more years
before I will be reawakened
To answer for my deeds
and my wrongdoings.

Asyhadu ala ilaha ilallah
Waasyhadu anna Muhammad ar-rasulullah...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster