La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

My records  

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Just for the record...

I have been with this laptop of mine for nearly 16hrs today everywhere I go (cept the toilet larh) till my arm felt numb this afternoon. Nasib tak putus.

I had two meetings today... Please remind me again not to have 2 meetings in one day!! Tak serik-serik.

I have 11 windows explorer tabs open, 12 microsoft words doc open, 1 microsoft powerpoint doc open, 2 microsoft excel doc open, 4 (6 actually) folders open, 12windows messenger chats open and 1 windows movie maker open...

I talked to I dunno how many people.

I have a dozen things floating in my head. 4 of which requires my urgent attention (ouch, my head hurts BADLY).

I had 7 people gather in msn to give ad a 'live' virtual birthday card wishes on msn lol.

To end this off, HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY AD =) No jokes from me. Nothing from me actually. Just my best wishes and dua for you my dear. Smile!!!

Just a reminder to myself to keep me on track. Whatever I'm doing is only for one cause, which I truly believe in. I hope this niat will continue to stay pure and true (banyak temptations lately) astaghfirullah...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster