La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Through a Child's Eyes...  

Friday, March 07, 2008


Received an e-mail regarding that^ and their words were so cute! But some made you thinking larh... Like those below:




Anyway, today was quite a stressful day. The stress was super extreme in the late afternoon and at one time I just went to a corner and cried. I'm like that larh... Give me 10 minutes to cry out the stress and I'll be fine after that, insyaAllah... It feels like quite a long time since I cried out of stress. Oh well, that's good.

The day got better after I'd cried and by night-time I was laughing away with my NC Prog Team members (and some of the times they were laughing at me, esp. how I eat my McSpicy and how I talk with my hands dirty) though I got frustrated at times when they kept losing focus and making a joke out of everything. But I feel that today's meeting was fruitful larh. Everything on the agenda was fulfilled, deventhough initially I told them we'd skip the last point if we don't have time. It is not really my character, but if I have to, I would push someone till the tasks (in this case: agenda) is done. It was 10pm when I really started to push them and by 11pm, it's done, alhamdulillah...

Eh, today 'A' level results out right? I hope all my JC friends are satisfied with your grades. If you're not happy with it or thought that you could have done better, JUST FORGET IT, IT'S OVER, IT's MEANT TO BE! Someday, somehow, by God's will, you'll be glad for it... I went through that for 'O' levels... Cheer up aite! Always look on the bright side of life!

Ok I have to update the NC comm on programmes...

Oh btw, received a call from Ustazah Aishah, *gulps*, she says I have to do a valedictorian thingy. If you don't know what that is, you have 2 choices: 1) check the dictionary 2) trust me and believe that it's some Victorian stuff uh ;)

I neeeeeeed an organizer very very soon before I breakdown again!! I need to get organized and focus on one thing at a time!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster