La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Mencari KeredhaanMu  

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I was trying to reorganise my thoughts string by string, if only there's such a thing called pensieve, and it brings me back to the purpose I'm here. The purpose of life is to obtain Allah's pleasure (mardhatillah) and the purpose of our existence is to worship Allah. How do we do this, is by following what is in the Al-Qur'an and As-Sunnah, our two main guidance on this vast earth created by Allah long before He created us.

Perhaps, we do have another reason for our existence

I was looking for this ayat Qur'an that explains that Allah tidak mencipta sesuatu yang sia-sia, and

GOSH I'M DAMN IRRITATED RIGHT NOW I CAN'T CONTINUE WRITING. BAIK-BAIK AKU DENGAN IKHLAS NAK IKUT MY PARENTS GI SHENG SIONG JADI KENA PAKSA PULAK. CAN'T I JUST FINISH TYPING THIS????? CAN'T I DO WHAT I WANT THESE DAYS ANYMORE?? WHY MUST I KEEP FOLLOWING WHAT OTHERS WANT ME TO DO?? STOP AND LISTEN TO WHAT I WANNA SAY CAN OR NOT. Only Allah listens to what I have to say, I think. And I extremely hate it when people use my name to say something that they wanna say. Nak cakap tu cakap je larh. If it comes from you, then say it! Why must use me?? Make me look bad only. It's not once or twice ok. And yes FYI once again, I AM NOT A PUPPET WHICH PEOPLE DO WHATEVER THEY WANNA DO.

The question is, "What is the purpose of our creation? Why God created us (human beings) and this universe?"

Following is an excerpt from a lecture by Sheikh Khalid Yaseen. Khalid Yaseen is a former Christian who converted to Islam. The focus of the lecture were two things;

1. What is the Purpose of Life, and

2.Qur'an is the True Book of the True God.

He delivered this lecture to non-Muslims in Saudi Arabia, and later that night 43 people converted to Islam. That should tell you how powerful that lecture was. Below is parts of his lecture in text, and if you wish to hear the audio I have given the link as well. If you wish to hear about the Purpose Of Life, cilck on Part 1 and hear the first 20 minutes of the lecture.

Allah said to us in the Holy Quran: "And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me." [Surah 51: Ayah 56] this is what the Almighty said.

Our purpose in this life is to recognize The Creator, to be grateful to Him, to worship Him, to surrender ourselves to Him and to obey the laws that He has determined for us. It means worship is our purpose in life. Whatever we do in the course of that worship, [i.e., the eating, the sleeping, the dressing, the working, the enjoying,] between birth and death is consequential and subject to His orders. But the main reason for our creation is worship. I don't think anyone who is analytical or scientific will have much of an argument with that purpose. They may have some other reason with themselves-but that is something they have to deal with between themselves and Almighty God.

Source: Extracts from a lecture by Khaalid Yaseen

"Invite all to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; And consult with them in ways that are best and most gracious." (Al Qur'an, 16:125)

It's quite long, but after I read bits and pieces of it, it's quite interesting. Read more here.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster