La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Sharings  

Monday, March 31, 2008

Awww, I miss my bloggie! Haha, yep had no internet connection for the past few days. Used my bro's comp, can't use long long mah...

Anyway, there's a lot to share actually. But nvm, I just take a few important ones.

Firstly, my atuk sedare masuk hospital due to heart problems. He was in ICU for the past few ddays, but got better and has been transferred to a normal ward yesterday alhamdulillah. Nevertheless, let's pray that Allah gives him strength and puts him back into good health. Hadidahkan Surah Al-Fatihah to him may he gets well soon ye? Oh he kirim salam to belia-belia ghufran anw..

Secondly, Cikgu Fauzan came to KPR class to meet us! Just nak sampaikan his salam to all who knows him...

Thirdly, I came across this:

'I asked for Strength.........
And Allah gave me Difficulties to make me strong.

I asked for Wisdom.........
And Allah gave me Problems to solve.

I asked for Prosperity.........
And Allah gave me Brain and Brawn to work.

I asked for Courage.........
And Allah gave me Danger to overcome.

I asked for Love..........
And Allah gave me Troubled people to help.

I asked for Favours.........
And Allah gave me Opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted ........
I received everything I needed!'

Afterall, Allah is the All-Knowing! What you feel is right may not be right and what you feel is wrong may not be wrong. :D

Fourthly, Liyana shared an ayat from Surah Baqarah to lift my spirits and I thought I'd share here!

"Apakah kamu mengira bahwa kamu akan masuk syurga,padahal belum datang kepadamu (cobaan) sebagaimana halnya orang-orang terdahulu sebelum kamu?mereka ditimpa oleh malapetaka dan kesengsaraan,serta digoncangkan (dengan bermacam-macam cobaan) sehingga berkatalah Rasul dan orang-orang yang beriman bersamanya:bilakah datangnya pertolongan Allah?Ingatlah,sesungguhnya pertolongan Allah itu amat dekat." Surah Baqarah Ayat 214.

Fifthly, I'd like to share about two stories I heard yesterday which brought tears to my eyes and sebak di dada. But I'm not so sure how it goes... I'll try my best ye.

There was a blind old Jewish lady who begs at a market place. She will always criticise Rasulullah s.a.w. for bringing in a new religion. Everyday, there will be this man who comes to feed her. But one day, someone else was there to feed her and she knew it was not the usual man! She pudhed him away and said, "You're not the usual man who comes to feed me! His hands were gentler! Where is he??" The man who was pushed away replied, "He has passed away." That man who replied was Saiyidina Abu bakar (if I'm not mistaken) and the man who had always fed the old jewish lady was Rasulullah s.a.w himself. Saiyidina Abu Bakar knew about Rasulullah's daily routines and felt obligated to continue what Rasulullah had done. When the old Jewish lady found out that the man who had always fed her was the same man she had always critiicised, which is none other than Rasulullah s.a.w, she embraced Islam.

There was another story about a lady whose house Rasulullah s.a.w has to pass by all the time. This lady would always put harmful things in his path like sharp plants and such to injure Rasulullah. (If I'm not mistaken, not only does she do that, she would also hurl bad language at Rasulullah) One day, Rasulullah noticed that there was nothing in his path that might injure him and he wondered what had happened to the lady. She went to her house and when she saw him, she said harshly, "What?? Now that I'm ill, you have come to say bad things to me??" Turns out, no, Rasulullah wasn;t there to say or do bad things to her. Instead, he was there to render help to an ill lady.

This brings me to another story. But I shall not tell it. Just listen to it kk.


Sixthly, there is a arabic poem I keep hearing titled 'Mawlay' or 'Qasidah Burdah'. I find it a very nice song. But I'm not so sure of the meaning... This video I put here has the translations written at the bottom. However, I'm not sure if the translations are right. Also, the words are super small I can hardly see.


Seventhly, I might be MIA for quite some time... Till school reopens I think... I dunno...

Eightly, is there such a thing as fourthly, fifthly, sixthly, seventhly and eighthly??? LOL, nvm...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster