La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Assignments Assignments  

Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm so scared.... So so scared. What if I can't finish my assignments? My printer at home no ink oredi and it's ngek ngok oredi oso. How how? And I definitely can't finish the assignments in time to print at tp. Library closes at 1pm! I've got a long way to go... I've barely started. Should I write in English or Malay? Hmm, I can't decide... and my bibliography is so rabak. All internet sources. Trusted source or not oso I dunno.

Oh and hadith internet source is so hard to find! So many are corrupted opinions of the different groups of 'Islam': the Shia, the Sunni, the dunno what else. I'm a Muslim. My religion is Islam. Allah is my God and God of the whole universe. And Muhammad is Allah's messenger. And I believe in Rasulullah's companions, as well as the scholars who have contributed much to the Muslim society then and now. Qur'an is my guide. Hadith/Sunnah Rasul is my interpreter of the Qur'an. I believe Qur'an is kalamullah and it is the truth. And I do believe it is complete and applies to all of this era: Rasulullah's umat. Yet I do believe in the hadith/sunnah as well, because I believe nothing comes out of Rasulullah's mouth but the truth and none of his actions are wrong, unless Allah points it out, because eventhough Rasulullah is a highly-respected man and the best of all examples, he is still a human and humans make mistakes. Though his mistakes are immediately corrected by Allah whereas ours are not. If you then think that Imam Bukhari, Imam Muslim and all those scholars who compiled the hadiths are fake, I''ve studied their histories and the methodologies they used and I believe that if they say a certain hadith bis sahih or authentic then I shall believe so. I believe what I believe and you believe what you believe. And I believe Islam is Islam.

I just can't see why they so cannot tolerate Islam as it is. They cannot say something bad about Allah or the Qur'an, they'll say something bad about Rasulullah or the hadtiths. They cannot say something bad about Rasulullah, they'll say something bad about the scholars or their works. Irritating orientalists and opinionated people.

in the first place, why must there be all these groups of Muslims that call themselves under a different name?? I'm confused at times because of all these. It's like they've created new religions you know. They may be right in some matters, but i dunno la eh.. It's like if they go on doing whatever they believe, it's up to them la ok, but if they go on and criticise others, then it's like so politics uh. And for sure, they are making my life as a student trying to complete my assignments very hard.

I'm not saying I am right and they are wrong. For all I know, I am wrong. And I guess I'm being judgemental and am stereotyping. And therefore, I pray to Allah:

O Allah, please guide me to the right path. The path of those whom you give nikmat. Not the path of those who are at a loss or those who are lost.

I feel like I'm doing social studies all over again. Like reliability, detecting biasness and whatsoever.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster