La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

My Life Marathon  

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Oh no! I just remembered! Next next week is april already! Meaning DRP is starting *gulps* And I just thought I can sit back and relax...

After madrasah tomorrow, I'm gonna go crazy for awhile as a form of celebration. Then,

Monday: DT meeting
Tuesday: NC meeting
Wednesday: CCA I think
Thursday: NC prog trg
Friday: TGIF!
Saturday: CCA n NC Faci trg
Sunday: insyaAllah movie screening
Monday: DRP begins *teng teng teng*

*faints* *wakes up back* I hadn't had a proper holiday break y'know... *sniff sniff* *faints again*

Btw, I've never fainted in my life. Haha, alhamdulillah I guess

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster