La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

This week just downright sucks larh  

Friday, March 14, 2008

I've been pai tao-ed dunno how many times.

I have 1001 things to do and it's BARELY decreasing, and instead more and more are coming my way.

I'm tired ok. I'm so darn tired.

There's so many changes this week I'm so confused myself.

Just please let next week be a better week.

Which reminds me... ONLY contact me if you wanna have some fun rockclimbing or eating out or mosque-hopping or something fun ar. If you wanna call me to help you with a favour, or with requests, or with instructions and whatsoever, forget it, I'm not helping. I don't think I'll even go for usrah next week, cos I have 2x 5-page thesis to complete, one exam to sit for and two events to run. Oh, plus a birthday surprise to plan for. So please eh, have mercy and spare me. I'm running on a no-off-button exercise machine, yet I'm not losing any weight.

Thank you.

I'm planning to finish my speech, my two presentations and at least 5 chapters of Musthalah Hadith before I sleep. Possible? I'll give you my answer another time, maybe. That is if I don't fall dead or unconscious or ill. I'm already having a sore throat and a fever seems to be setting in and no one knows except you. Cos you are my world where my heart's and mind's contents are being poured into.

And as usual, I'm hungry. Hunger & emo doesn't go together. Oh what the heck, not everything goes together but are forced together anyway.

Oh, and thanks to those of you who have shown care and concern or at least some sympathy. You're very much treasured, cos there's not many of you around me.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster