La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

My Dear diary  

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I miss my blogging!!! Been busy with this meeting and that meeting for the past two days... I'm buried up to eye level with so many things to do right now, that I kept forgetting to call Ms Lee regarding the DRP *gulps*

Tell me I'm crazy. I probably am haha. Anyway, I'm not hear to blab on that. That's for me to figure out how to balance things out. (Though friendly advice and suggestions are welcomed of course =))

I had NI meeting at Saff Centre, Bukit Gombak on Monday morning. 10am tau. As to not to be late, I left house at 8.30am, so the MRT ride was still packed with people trying to get to school (poly) and work uh. And because I saw that Mas selamat poster everywhere, I kept wondering what if he were to be on the same train... Then I laughed at myself lar, cos why in the world would a fugitive be taking a train ride?? But then at Kembangan or Eunos station, the MRT didn't move off after closing it's doors tau. It opened the doors back, then closed, then opened... And there were two MRT officials running about. I was like, "Oh no, is he really on board??" But rest assured, no he wasn't. And I laughed at myself again.

Haha, this Mas Selamat case is making a kiasu Singaporean like me paranoid. It is like those SARS and bird flu times you know.. Perhaps a terrorist IS comparable to someone with a deadly virus. Afterall, both can cost the lives of many people. Btw, I took Applied Microbiology this sem right, and one topic mentions about bird flu. Let me find my paper and type out what is written...

Is the next influenza pandemic coming? YES!
When? DON'T KNOW.
Can it be prevented? PROBABLY NOT.
Can it be controlled? HOPEFULLY.
Are we prepared now? NO!
Will be be prepared then? HOPEFULLY.

Wow, have fun preparing friends...

Anyway, continuing with my MRT early morning long-distance train ride experience... You know it gets crowded right, and you probably don't get to sit... There was one time I was leaning against the 3-pole pillar deep in thoughts and then I straightened myself up for awhile larh. I know I'm short lar ok. But get this.. I am short enough to be under someone's arm while holding onto the top railing (I didn't really notice whether it was the railing or the hanging hand bars he was holding onto. I hope it's he former!) Like what the!! And if the train had stopped abruptly for one reason or another, I could easily have fallen into this mat salleh's armpit lah ok. Sheesh!

On that day I was wearing Saff shirt, cause practically I had nothing else to wear that would seem NEW. I'd been wearing the same few shirts over and over again ok! And I've yet to get over the fact that my malicious black cat by the name of Malice has hopped into my clothes cabinet and comfortably snuggled inside such that I do not want to wear anything from inside it... Besides I was heading towards Saff Centre eventhough it was for NI meeting and not Saff meeting haha. Anywayyyyyy back on track... You know the Saff shirt has the motto (or whatever you call it) on the sleeves right... Mine is in English saying "Together we mould the best in youths". Fulamak, the motto is already so motivating. Then there was something which happened that made me proud of myself. And I happened to look at my reflection in the glass pane and when I saw the words on my sleeve, I smiled. I do hope I'm slowly being moulded into one of the best youths. A looong way to go but not impossible! I am erm... JUST 19. Hehehee..

Can;t wait for the Nasi britani my mum is buying. Hungry, hungry I am hungry, table table here I come! Lol, I can never forget that song from Sec 1 or 2 music lesson lol.

I am loving my blog *big big grin*. There are still some edits to do like my list of links and the post divider which had never appeared but I know it is in the html! And I really want my blog to play Sami Yusuf's Asmaul Husna and not The Fikr's Wanita Shalihah song... Speaking of wanita shalihah, hmm... it is tougher than it seems to be a wanita shalihah... We'll strive together, right sisters? InsyaAllah...

I feel like adding those BIG emoticons to my sidebar cos everyday there is one distinct feeling or another and the only place I say it is on my MSN optional message bar haha. I was feeling quiet yesterday... I came across these btw.

I have to keep reminding our purpose of life... It is very easy to forget, even with the constant reminders I get during NC meetings every Tuesdays. Macam, hati ni belum tegas tentang niat lah... Haha, one reason why I choose 'Journey of Purpose' as the title of this blog. To keep reminding myself haha.

Poly results next week. *shrieks!*

Btw, do you think red and black is my colour?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster