La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

The Moment of Truth  

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Received results this afternoon. Justttt woke up then I saw sms for results straightaway sat up straight and prayed for good news. In need of lotsa good news to cheer me up uhh... And...

When I saw my results, nak ketawa pon ade, nak nangis pon ade. Cos wad I expected to do better in, like confirm A, I didn't reach it. Then wad I expected to badly in, like possibility of failing, I did quite ok. In fact, I had same grades for all uh, except MBio =) Macam balanced up, and I found that funny. Oh, I did better this sem than last sem. But.. my GPA dropped sikit anyway, by 0.03, pasal I really did well for Year 1.

Bukan sengaja nak merugut ke ape. Taklah... In fact, I'm very much grateful to Allah. Cuma memang that's how I was taught uh. Kindergarten and pri 1 got first in class. Then throughout the years, decline uh jadi top 10 je, pernah tu I got 16th ish. And I will always remember what my mum told me ar. "Your dad won't sign your record book if get anything less than first." Sheesh kecik2 dah kena pressure... Dah besar, sejak dua menjak masuk poly, dapat result I don't show my parents my results anymore. Serik uh. Dapat anything else than A satu hal, dapat A pon satu hal lagi. They don't believe I can maintain good grades. I've been trying to do my best to pull up my GPA back to 3.5, if possible back to my 3.86. Tak tahu camne lah eh. Maybe after D'Talk2, I'll make sure nothing disrupts my year 3. Memang that time dah step-down Titisan and I'd like to ask to be out of NI comm (sebab, tu macam secara tak sengaja uh). Fityan maybe amek kerja senang-senang... Haha, nak out tak boleh kan... Siang-siang Ust dah pesan sesape yang dah dipilih tak boleh cakap taknak.

Ok I have lotsa things to ponder about rather than mull around feeling all the pressure on me. Gtg! I wanna be the best I can be for all the things I'm currently entasked to do, esp. my DPI!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster