La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Life is like a...  

Monday, March 24, 2008

Oh my God, I'm addicted to Ummah Films! The videos are like tazkirahs that makes you think... Do watch this one titled 'Why Islam' on why he converted to Islam. Much of what he says are true...



I've watched 7 thus far and I dunno how many more I'd be walking before I can get back to work. Opps!

Dun have time to watch the video above and you dunno what I'm talking about? It's ok, I was just like you yesterday ;)

Anyway, something came to my mind while I was walking home just now. And it sounds like this:

"Hidup ni macam basikal eh?" or "Life is like a bicycle huh?"

Haha, dah terkemaruk dengan Nite Cycling betol nampak...

Anyway, why do I say so?

Because you can change the direction your mind is going (eg. ok let's think about school now... opps opps change direction, let's think about sleep first pleeeeeeaseee) just like you direct the handlebars and wheels.

Because you can speed up what you're doing or slow down (eg. I have 30mins more to finish this, I've got to quicken my pace!!) just like you can pedal faster or slower.

Because time never stops for you just like the wheels won't stop until the rider stops pedalling (and I guess that's when you're dead).

Yeah... I din't bother to think anymore cos I've got other things to think about (and more Ummah Films to watch tee hee!)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster