La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Hibernation  

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I.WILL.NOT.BLOG.ANYMORE.

















Nah, I love blogging too much... But it did cross my mind a lot alot since yesterday. I felt like dropping or rather throwing everything down and go into a deep long hibernation. But nah... Without my blog, I'd feel even worst. Love you bloggie dear. K I'm weird. I know. But I'm more than just weird ok.

Still feeling lethargic. All my energy have been seeped out. I almost have none left to even eat! I bought a burger last night, took two bites out of it, gave the rest to my brother and went to sleep. My idea of hibernation. Tonight, I bought a bbq honey chicken wing, ate half of it (but because I ate too much already. I purposely eat a lot tonight.) and planned to go to sleep, but couldn't resist blogging awww..

Had two unaccomplished days. I feel like a horrible failure... But guess I learned a lot, about myself basically and it doesn't sound good. Oh and I just broke 2 out of the 6 Fityan Commandments...

Don't worry, I'll pick myself up, somehow. Now don't bother me. I wanna start tonight's hibernation. Bye.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster