La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Birthday Presents  

Thursday, March 06, 2008


Lappie from my family.


Sling bag from Khala.


Bonia wallet and Follow Me Perfume from Auntie.


Haha, souveniour from Seoul Garden.


Handbag from Khairiyah.


Ozozo handbag from Jun & Fathi.


Hehe cute personalized frame with our picture from Chloe.

Also... These next few photos are not presents larh...


DVD I wanna watch :(


Book I HAVE TO read. Exams in 10 more days only!


Book I wanna read! This is the book I'd been wanting for quite some time and finally I own it hehe.

I read two books since school closed: "Urgent Message of Wowness" and "The Royal Diaries: Kazunomiya, Prisoner of Heaven Japan 1858"

Ler... My mum ajak gi makan breakfast kat Istanbul... Malas!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster