La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Of strength and resilience  

Sunday, March 30, 2008

I am tired. I am exhausted. And I am not feeling too well...

But insyaAllah I'll keep on going to the last.

I'll try to walk the talk and show my young brothers and sisters, and even the older ones too if they're willing, the true spirit of resilience.

There are ups and downs, and during the downs, we should never give up, we should continue to give our best.

Do pray for me though. Without the strength from Allah, I won't be able to carry these out. Without His will that would ease the tasks set out for me, I won't be able to do all this.

I am no good. I am no good. But I'm trying to improve myself. Do show me guidance and provide me support and motivation.

Cause it just sucks when you have failed to do a task set out for you, and you're all stressed up over it and then comes a person who hurls discouraging words at you. That really sucks larh...

6 Fityan Commandments... I kept breaking them... :(

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster