La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Where did my week go to??  

Sunday, January 03, 2010

After madrasah I went to the library to return 3 books which I borrowed before going to pesantren, and hadn't had the time to read even a single page. Because...

Let's see, on Monday I had FOC meeting, afterwhich I sat down to eat with Kak Fadz and listened to her interesting life story. On Tuesday, I went out with Jun to find erm.. gurad at Marina Square, afterwhich we ate at Swensen!!! My first time eating at Swensen after like what, 10-15 years?? It was superlicious, yum yum! Then we had silat training at night, afterwhich had a menggelikan-hati-conversation with Mir hahah! On Wednesday I went out with my mum to Geylang, borong tudung! First Lady... :D Then went to Giant and spent on unnecessary snacks ish ish.

On Thursday, Fityan had a comm retreat at masjid. We went to the wet market to buy ingredients and cooked lunch and dinner at the 'dapur' masjid, and in between we played badminton! I had a chance to ride Nadia's bicycle, with Fathi at the back, woo hoo, achievement! But it was just a shortwhile, after that we had to clean up, clean up, clean up, ending up with wet socks and shoes with water from the spray hose, and our shirts and tudung drenched in sweat eww... After wash-up, we watched 'Remember the Titans' at Ma'arif Room, good show with good takeaways :D By the time we finished the movie and our debrief, as well as updates, it was already New Year! Ustaz then came, and we went to Simpang Bedok for late supper in 3 cars. The supper was a very long one, which really tested my patience, nearly to tears I tell you!! But it didn't go uneventful, with Raudah's classic performance ;) We headed back to Ghufran at 4am in 5mins, and by 4.15am, I think I'm asleep already. We slept in the next morning, and around 10am, we headed to KFC for breakfast. The conversation during breakfast was... erm.. interesting. Inter-mosque marriages? Inter-racial marriages? Ade ke aku kena ngan Soka??? 0_o Dan macam-macam lagi la yer. And Aniq was there!!! My boyfriend so super the cute and handsome larrr...

In the late afternoon, some of us from Teenz Camp visited Syaqirah at her house. Alhamdulillah, she looks better, yet it was sad to hear about her medication and stuff. It was interesting to learn more about diabetes too from her family, and we had a short 'tazkirah' on life and illness... Many thanks to the family for hosting us welcomely. I felt bad for being there and menyusahkan when they served us Mee Soto. It is such a coincidence that Syaqirah's dad is my classmate at Andalus, and Syaqirah's mum is Naz's classmate at Zuhri, and their youngest son was from Ghufran kindergarten. What a small world!

On Saturday, I had training again in the morning, afterwhich I went to Geylang again with my mum. And today, as I mentioned earlier, after madrasah, I didn't go home. I went to the library to return some books, afterwhich I entered the children's section and... start reflecting and planning and penning my thoughts on paper. Took up 4 A5 pages and spent about an hour there, oblivious to the noises there, though I notice this small boy running around smiling sheepishly at me trying to catch my attention, soooo cute! haha!

I listed down my commitments and my responsibilities to each, what are the things I want to work on/achieve this year (there's only 3, but I elaborated each with specific details that they seem to be nearly 50!), things I'm considering of doing and hasn't decided if they are really important (there's only 3, yet they are big considerations!), possible major involvements that's take up my time (there's only 4, yet each takes months and months of preparations that I'm sure I can only choose one, which indirectly I have already done so), things I definitely won't be wasting my time, energy and money on (there's only 2, that I really wanted to do since recently, and have finally decided they're not important), and things I want to do (which actually focuses on 3 things I need to focus on this year, trust me it was so subconscious that I chose the 3 I wrote). And that's about it...

At about 6 plus, I left the library to find a drink, then stopped by KFC and took my own sweet time eating popcorn snackers and just letting my mind wander (KFC has been my place to think since early 2009 hmmmm). My my stomache's filled, I proceeded to Popular to look for an organiser, stopping by at Singtel for awhile to check out the phone prices, and there were none. Met a Slim Diary at Popular which cost $7.95 but the queue was too long, I decided to check out Times, only to find out Times at TM had been closed down. Met Fathi. Checked out Artbox and Precious Thots for other organisers. Found a few that I thought were suitable, yet I couldn't bring myself to buy any, and I ended up leaving TM empty handed. Then I remembered I needed to get wrist guards from Sportslink for the tru-uni friendlies. Before that I stopped by Times, and found no organiser I like. Left there in a jiffy. Bought my wrist guards, then visited Urban Write. Found interesting things that can help me organise my time, but they are so expensive I should bite my nails off if I buy them!

On my way home, I was thirsty again, so I decided to detour abit away from my normal route back, to stop by Econs, and guess what?? I met a total of 11 cats on that route all the way back home! 3 cats were super manja, some I had to earn their trust to even come near them while the rest were malu-malu kucing and blatantly refuse to let me touch them, whatever la eh kucings. Along the way, I saw 1-2 people smiling at me with the cats, and there was this guy who kacau-ed me but whatever la, he walked away as he kacau-ed me anyway.

I love cats!! They're so uber cute!!! Though that doesn't mean I don't find them dirty. I'd wash my hands after touching any cats...

K dahh, finally I finished typing my entry for today!

I have tri-uni friendlies tmr, and should really get some rest now. I wanted to do 2 things before sleeping, but one, cause of malas, another, cause of... malu? paiseh? so I guess later later la. I have a week before school start... That shall be my timeline.

I'm not really for tmr! So nervous! So scared! Hopefully there's no one in Class B!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster