La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

I love Allah  

Friday, January 15, 2010

I was actually looking for the hadith qudsi about and I came across this...



MasyaAllah... Don't we all want to be closer to Allah? Allah loves you so much that's why He delays answering your doa. There is no doa of a mukmin that Allah doesn't respond to, if not now, then He will in the hereafter...

And my favourite zikr is hasbi rabbi, it's so nice that it's almost miraculous... Especially so, since each time I hear it, it reminds me of Maghrib prayers @ Ghufran because the bilal would sing it before Maghrib prayers, and of pesantren because of a story Ustaz Hassan told us, about how he wanted to perform hajj and he went to see his syeikh to consult him on how he can go when he has no money, of which his syeikh's answer was: "You already have the key with you" and the key is Allah... Doa. Then Ust sang hasbi rabbi and a miracle happened, not instantaneously but yeah... Allah answered his doa. It is not that the song was the cause that Allah answered his doa, but it just reminds me how Allah will always answer His servant's doa.

And my favourite surah is Surah Ar-Rahman (other than Al-Fatihah), for just the name itself reminds me of Allah the Most Gracious, Maha Pengasih! My roommate & I would play this surah on our laptop at random times, for different reasons. And the surah reminds me of RYC 08, as well as Ramadhan qiyam 09.

Truly, no one is more Gracious, lebih mengasihi, than Allah s.w.t. And thus only He deserves our utmost kasih.

Which brings me back to the hadith qudsi I was looking for. I've heard of the longer version for it, but I can't find it. I want to Maghrib first.

For now, this would suffice:

I am as My servant thinks I am. I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assembly even better than that one. And if he takes one step towards me, I take ten steps towards him. And if he comes walking to Me, I go running towards him.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster